Thursday, September 30, 2010

Charming shop La Boheme in Calle Ferran - Barcelona

I found this very colorful shop this morning. Everything comes from London, and you really can feel the English vibe! I wouldn't buy most of the clothes because it's a bit too much but very inspiring... They have very cool accessories, head-bands, brooches, watches, bangles,...



In the entrance, I immediately noticed the knot shirt




I gave it a little photo shoot in the fitting room, not enough space, neon light and ungraceful wall color made completely unprofessional result, but just so you can have a closer look
Price: around 30,-€ - a bit too expensive for a half-shirt...




This blouse also called my attention for the wide patterned collar




So I tried it on, with the bad quality of the photo it might look like it's silk but it's actually cotton - color beige, flowing material
Price 35,-€


No comments: