Monday, September 27, 2010

Today's shopping in Barcelona, my favorite places

Today was my lucky shopping day - it'd have been even luckier if it wasn't the end of the month, but... I found very nice little shops in the middle of the Gotico's maze, in Barcelona.

Sometimes it's really worth it getting lost far away from Portál del Angel (recently named the most expensive shopping street of Europe), Paseo de Gracia, El Corte Inglés and I won't say more names because you might not know and it's not the point...
The point is, Zara and I are so done, it's not even funny.

Let me show you where you can find really nice basics and more original clothes that won't be on 70% of the female population and might even survive 10 washing machines...

1st crush: S'Oliver, Carrer Banys Nous, 10 (and two shops in Ibiza) They don't have a website, Google says they only sell furniture but they actually have a full room of the most simple and elegant pieces of the season. That's where I found the nicest pair of leopard pants, for not even 30,-€.



2nd crush
: The glint shop
A little more expensive, but just as charming, the Glint Shop is in the same street, number 22.
The style is more colorful and less conventional, didn't buy anything this time but will definitely go back!

3rd stop: Anthropologic, Carrer de la Palla, 10
They don't appear to have a website either. There were millions of leopard prints, I loved it.

4th stop: Mayday
Where my friend got these electric blue heels, they had them in red and black also. They sell it now for 19.90,-€ instead of 35! Very comfy and the curved heel gives a nice shape to the leg...



And one last address: The Instinto, Carrer Banys Nous, 5


No comments: