Friday, October 29, 2010

Misunderstandings also happen in fashion

Today I discovered a website that was created to make people aware of a fashion crime happening these days : the use leggins or tights as substitute for pants.

I thought the initiative was quite relevant since I noticed myself a few times that the fitness way of wearing nothing on tights was hitting the street.

The truth is, Giirrrls, outside the gym leggings are meant to be used for layering, not as only bottom half clothing of an outfit. It's not flattering - no matter how great your leggs are - it'll just look fashion douchy.


Even Sienna Miller can't get away with it... (even though she thinks wearing a diaper over it will make it decent)



So, for those who agree with me, you can check out www.tightsarenotpants.com - where you also have the possibility to download and print Tights Are Not Pants stickers to distribute to all these naked leggs that you bumb into...



No comments: